If you are looking for steady work and great benefits you are a fit for this position. Applicants preferably have worked in the manufacturing industry but not required. Jersey Shore Steel is an 80+ year old rolling steel mill and offers an excellent opportunity. Observe our operation and learn more on the website www.jssteel.com.
- Bundle steel products on a 10-hour shift, 4 days a week.
- Stacking manufactured iron of various lengths and weights
- Inspect materials for quality reasons and discard non-conforming material
- Strong work ethic along with attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to stack and bundle steel angle, lifting up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis
- Repetitive standing, bending, twisting, and lifting required
- Utilize necessary safety equipment to maintain a safe working environment
- Candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings
- Internal metatarsal steel toe boots (minimum 6″ height)
Excellent Benefit Package:
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits or weekly medical opt out payment provided the employee has alternate credible coverage.
- Automatic profit sharing contribution of 3% of a participant’s compensation. Company match of 50% for first 4% contributed.
- Company provided Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation, two personal days and 8 paid holidays.
- Paid breaks, paid lunch and production bonuses plus shift differential pay.
- Safety glass benefit and $150 safety boot reimbursement annually.
- Annual Physical Exam incentive for Employee, insured spouse and/or an insured child.
- Four day work week
- Two four day weekends every month