Jersey Shore Steel Company is searching for full time Production Workers to join our team in Montoursville, PA. At Jersey Shore Steel, we manufacture high-strength rail steel angles from re-rolled T-rails for a number of products which include motion furniture products, vineyard trellising, caskets, sign post, and more! You can observe our operation and learn more about our two locations on your website: www.jssteel.com
- Train on press brakes, shears, and paint line positions
- Produce quality products
- Accurately stack angle iron
- Report to work punctually and have excellent attendance
- Follow safety procedures
- Utilize necessary safety equipment to maintain a safe working environment
- Available for overtime
- Repetitive standing, bending, twisting, and lifting
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Listen to and follow directions
- Successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings
Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits or weekly medical opt out payment provided the employee has alternate credible coverage.
401k with Company Match of 100% for first 5% contributed and then 50% for the next 3% with only a three year vesting period.
Company provided Life Insurance.
Paid vacation, two personal days and 8 paid holidays.
Paid breaks, paid lunch and production bonuses plus shift differential pay.
Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus with a kicker for going the entire year without an absence.
Safety glass benefit and $150 safety boot reimbursement annually.
Annual Physical Exam incentive for Employee, insured spouse and/or an insured child, maximum $300 per year.